Pages

20/04/2013

Channelside

Channelside Walk, Barrow-in-Furness
http://thesebootsrmade4walkin.blogspot.co.uk/
Dock Museum, Barrow-in-Furness
For a fascinating glimpse into the history of Barrow visit the Dock Museum, sited on a former Graving Dock.
http://www.dockmuseum.org.uk/
Jubilee Bridge, Walney
 


Calm Reflection




 Local fishing boats



 View along Walney Channel from Dock Museum.









 Fishing gear on the channelside.


Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed the photos.

3 comments :

  1. ~ Hello I recognise your photographs so very well....This is my home town too...So lovely of you to follow me....I wish you lots of lovely walks and travels....We are lucky aren't we to live in such a pretty part of the world...with 'twinkles **** Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria, we are lucky indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours .....my favourite photo is ..calm reflection...Gail x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed my photos!

Visitors

Flag Counter